- You become a member of a group that is active throughout the whole of Andalucía.
- You receive a smart ABS Sticker to put in the window of your car.
- You receive up to the minute Member’s Mailings with news of recent sightings, articles by members and forthcoming events.
- You are able to attend our Field Meetings. These are monthly field outings led by expert bird guides visiting various parts of Andalucía, plus other nearby provinces. These outings help both the beginner and the expert to improve their birding skills and their knowledge of new locations.
- You receive a twelve-month calendar of our Field Meetings so that you can plan in advance the meetings you wish to attend.
- You receive a free copy of the magazine “Birds of Andalucía” every quarter.
- You are able to attend and vote at the two Society Annual Meetings held usually in January and July of each year. This allows members to have the opportunity to meet and hear details of the Society’s current work and to have a say in the future direction of the Society.
- Attend conservation projects.
- Your membership contributes directly to various regional conservation projects helping us care for nature.
Unlike the majority of societies, who normally work on subscriptions running only for the calendar year regardless of when subscriptions are received, new members will enjoy at least 365 days of membership from the date of their payment. Your membership renewal date will then be on the first day of the month following the month in which you joined.